SSAA (Hay) Branch Inc. twill be hosting the National Sporting Clays Championships on August 17th & 18th, so come along and enjoy our hospitality. Our two towers 50ft & 100ft be throwing challenging targets for the shooters and a variety of other targets set on our open range and timber range.
On Saturday night there with be a 2 course dinner for $15/head with a spectatular fireworks display.
Camping on the ground with power available for caravans. Hot shower available.
Motels: Saltbush Motor Inn 02 69934555
- Highway Inn Motel 02 69932102
- Hay Motel-Outback Quarters 02 69931804
- Nicholas Royal Motel 02 69931603
There are a few B & B stays so just check on the Hay Visitors Centre web site for info.
To download the full event flyer please click here
If you could let Jan know if your coming (Ph. 0417459053) for ease of catering that would be appreciated.
- President: Simon Gee 0427 687026
- Vice President: Peter Jacka 0429 437326
- Secretary: Roy Sullivan 02 69931874
- Treasurer: Tony Aldred 0428 931956
- Publicity: Jan Jacka 0417459053